Photobucket Photobucket

About

Greetings, alien from Saturn! You have stepped in the online abode of Yi Zhang, which houses his mindless musings and lovely rantings.
You're obviously permitted to have a look around, but of course, itchy fingers aren't entertained - so don't take what's not yours. ;)

Nuffnang!

Click on Ads please!

Friends

Previous Blog
Ashton
Aason
Cindy
Elise
Fathin
Glyn
Hazel
Joys
Joelin
JianHui
JeslynTAN
JesslynKANG
Jon
Nicole
Nyssa
Peiwen
Usamah
Suryani
SoonKuan
SeowTeng
Tianxiang
WeiMing
Winnie
Zhihao

Nuffnangers

HP
Stephen
Don
Kenji
KaiXiang
Dawn
Weijie
Fairy
Design: doughnutcrazy

Leave your link if you want to be linked or relink!

Images: veer

Tag it!

Tweeter Update!

    follow me on Twitter

    design by

    !ndomitable >> Jeeohdee

    Tuesday, October 27, 2009

    :} Had my English papers completed . Managable I suppose . Well , had Maths Paper 1 today , I swear . It was damn easy. Lol .

    Like the easiest one since 2OO5 . Many said so too . :}
    Just gotta pray that tomorrow's Maths Paper 2 would be as easy as Paper 1 . :} !

    Anyway .

    Some AUNTIESSSS had been gossiping about me loh . Lol.

    Go ahead . It's not like I'm going to lose a hand or nose whenever you gossip. Laughs .
    SHINGZ you ! Love me or hate me
    it's still an obsession.

    & If there is this subject called " Gossiping " , I'm very sure that you people would score A1 man !

    Anyway , just my 2 cents worth . Why don't you spend your time on studying on THOSE subject that you'r much weaker in than gossiping ?
    Besides , I doubt your results can bring you to anywhere .



    Alright , I'ma back into mugging paper 2 which I just recieve after Paper 1 !

    Oh yeah ! All the best to people taking O's .

    xIgnitioN at 8:01 PM