Photobucket Photobucket

About

Greetings, alien from Saturn! You have stepped in the online abode of Yi Zhang, which houses his mindless musings and lovely rantings.
You're obviously permitted to have a look around, but of course, itchy fingers aren't entertained - so don't take what's not yours. ;)

Nuffnang!

Click on Ads please!

Friends

Previous Blog
Ashton
Aason
Cindy
Elise
Fathin
Glyn
Hazel
Joys
Joelin
JianHui
JeslynTAN
JesslynKANG
Jon
Nicole
Nyssa
Peiwen
Usamah
Suryani
SoonKuan
SeowTeng
Tianxiang
WeiMing
Winnie
Zhihao

Nuffnangers

HP
Stephen
Don
Kenji
KaiXiang
Dawn
Weijie
Fairy
Design: doughnutcrazy

Leave your link if you want to be linked or relink!

Images: veer

Tag it!

Tweeter Update!

    follow me on Twitter

    design by

    !ndomitable >> Jeeohdee

    Tuesday, October 20, 2009

    I know I haven't been blogging recently.
    I'm really busy . Real busy .

    I'm sorry , I'll blog probably after 11 Nov , which marks my last paper for my O's .
    Had been going out , meeting my friends to study together .

    I'm also sorry to HP & Co . Always last minute never meet you guys . I hope you guys would understand . I promise after my papers are finish , I'll catch up with you guys soon.

    Giving up on going to NNaward too . Told HP about it alr . Sigh . Stupid O's . Clashed with NNawrd . Nevermind , I din't do the entry anyway . Was asked by friends as invite guest . Lol

    Hope you guys enjoy the NNaward (: . 2 more days yeah !


    Lastly , I'm currently in a huge ass pain .
    It's only a week after I'd my bracers on and ....
    5 ulcer on my mouth , and counting .
    2 were on my gum .. 3 on my mouth . Sigh .


    Adding to that , pimples were all forming near my mouth area . Zzz . Argh .

    P/s . I had yet to blog about my offical last day of school. I already had all the pictures done . But I had yet to upload it to blogger . I'm sorry . I'll try to post if I'd the time . I've been uploading like 5 pictures whenever I'm free . Probably I'll not post all the 200 + pictures . Will choose those nicer picture .

    P/p/s : I'd updated the blog links . Blog which are dead are removed .

    xIgnitioN at 11:00 AM