Photobucket Photobucket

About

Greetings, alien from Saturn! You have stepped in the online abode of Yi Zhang, which houses his mindless musings and lovely rantings.
You're obviously permitted to have a look around, but of course, itchy fingers aren't entertained - so don't take what's not yours. ;)

Nuffnang!

Click on Ads please!

Friends

Previous Blog
Ashton
Aason
Cindy
Elise
Fathin
Glyn
Hazel
Joys
Joelin
JianHui
JeslynTAN
JesslynKANG
Jon
Nicole
Nyssa
Peiwen
Usamah
Suryani
SoonKuan
SeowTeng
Tianxiang
WeiMing
Winnie
Zhihao

Nuffnangers

HP
Stephen
Don
Kenji
KaiXiang
Dawn
Weijie
Fairy
Design: doughnutcrazy

Leave your link if you want to be linked or relink!

Images: veer

Tag it!

Tweeter Update!

    follow me on Twitter

    design by

    !ndomitable >> Jeeohdee

    Tuesday, September 8, 2009

    Found something to blog about ! I'll blog about my First Love .

    I believe everyone would not forget your 1st relationship
    I believe that 1st relationship in your life is quite unforgettable ( I hope )

    For me , I don't know if that is considered as my 1st Love . However , just read on .

    I think it was during primary school . You know those time,where boys and girls would hang out playing during recess , after school without being gossip . Don't believe me ? You go try ! Go hang out with many girls , play with them ! Sure alot gossip one loh . Anyway , that's not the point .

    So , my 1st love or rather "puppy love" started during primary school . I remember during our time , teachers would pair us up , like 1 boy and 1 girl , hand in hand ..
    In class also , a guy and a girl must be pair up right !

    That's when all it started !
    I still have a vivid memory about it .
    She was a very quiet girl and smart girl . She always score full marks for her spellings , ting xie. Thanks to her , I also pass because I copied her answers . & she always get like the top in class ! Amazing right .

    I know alot of you will be like "Chey , primary school only what .. sure very easy one la"

    Than you show me your results backthen when your at primary school la !!

    Anyway , for the first few month when I was sitting beside her , I din't really talk to her or play with her because I am the type of guy who really hate to study ; I enjoy playing and chilling out with my friends .

    Until one day , when we are going for some outting . Teacher pair me up with her . We need to complete certain task together . It is like a bonding - game . I think we did badly , almost the whole class were laughing at us . Can't really remember .

    After that incident , that girl and I became closer , I think . Whenever I ask her something or talk to her , she would answer me back , not like what it used to be , those 1 word answer or a sentence .

    So , we started talking in class , recess . Soon , she starts to hang out more often with our classmate . We would play catching,iceman etc etc , before and after school together with our classmate .

    We were really close back then , like bestfriend! She would tell me her secret and vice versa , until the next year when we went to different class due to our results . ( I think )

    She went to those -A or -1 classes . Where smart pupils are together . I went to -7 . Like you know 1-1 , 1-2 , 1-3 , 1-4 .. blah blah or 1-A , 1-B , 1-C . Those .

    We still hang out together during recess , playing games before and after school until the mids .

    Her results dropped badly . I heard from my friend that she got cane by her parents because of her results. After that incident , she still hang out with us , but alot lesser .

    Sometimes , we would wait for her at the stairs so that we could have our recess together . But she seems to be avoiding us . I wasn't really sure what had happen back then , but I was pretty sad and disappointed that time .

    I always wanted to call her during the night and talk to her , but I'm lack of those confident . I'm worried if I call her , her parents would pick up the phone and start asking questions . You know ):

    I don't know if that's consider love back then , but I really wish to talk to her , play with her . It feels abit weird without her that time .

    However , things changes , sometimes , she would chat with me and play with us . Just for a moment . I was really happy then . I remember I wrote a letter to her , but I'd never got the guts to give it to her . Geez . To think back , I must be quite silly huh .

    The next year ,We sorta "broke up" , her girl-friends told us that she'd transfer to another school as they'd moved their house.I never heard from her again after that.Sometimes I wish she would call me . I did call her but her family changed their house number .

    I think backthen, I was pretty sad . I throw the letter(s) which I'd wrote to her but never got the guts to gave her .

    Yes , I wrote quite a few letter , wanted to give her but I never got the courage to do so .

    Pretty sad right ! I bet you guys is waiting for moments where both of us were ..
    Photobucket

    Sorry to disappoint you !

    Well , I guess that conclude my 1st Love . Probably you guys might think that it's not really love . But i guess thats about it.

    So , what's your 1st love ?

    xIgnitioN at 6:44 PM